Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Poppin' The Cherry

Current mood: Hungry
Current song: Maino Feat. Tpain - All Of The Above
Current outfit: Black sweats, plain black t-shirt

Oh my, oh my it's already almost one month into 2010 and this is goin' to be my very first blog ever! I swear it feels exciting, but not as excited as I always thought it would be. Maybe its because I'm currently suffering from writers block or the massive amount of food I've consumed since the moment I woke up. Let's have a recap of my day and begin poppin' the cherry shall we?

6a.m. - Woke up thinkin' it was Monday, January 16, 2010.
6:30a.m. - Pissed off that it was Tuesday, January 17, 2010 MEANING I've slept for 24 hours.
3p.m. - After viewing my friend Trungs blogspot to have a look at his resume I've decided to create my own blogspot.
6p.m - I went with Plok to buy myself a pack of smokes.
8p.m - I have arrived home to have an early night in to wake up early.


My life truly sucks, especially when I wake up 24 hours later than the day I currently thought it was ...LOL let's have a rant section in my daily blogs. Hmmmm, what the F should I rant about? Oh, oh, oh I know ...haha, let's kick it off with something relating to the new years. *ahem, ahem ahem, spits*


New Years Resolutions are so over-fucking-rated (ooops, pardon my french lol) but seriously, what's up with everybody and their new years resolution like they are really goin' to attempt to even make the most little effort in achievin' what they set for themselves.

For example, look at these "I plan to quit smokin' I plan to get better grades, I plan to be more social" but you see these failures still buyin' packs, skippin'/not studyin', and sittin' in the corner alone with their beer ...hahaha, don't make me laugh. But seriously, why don't you plan to do something more constructive or don't even say anything at all. Save the air for somebody who can say something productive and time for us to do better things with our time without you wastin' it =)

Anyways, this will be my personal space where I will write my thoughts and a very brief overview of my days. It won't be as boring as most bloggers blogs would be ...hahaha I'll try to keep it as entertaining as possible!

1 comment: